Quantum Information Processing, Communication and Control 4
QIPCC 2016 is the fourths edition of the South African conference devoted to quantum information science and technology.
The aim of the conference is to bring together the South African community of scientists working in the field, to stimulate collaborations and exchanges.
Dates and Deadlines:
The conference will take place from 28 to 30 November 2016.
Registration deadline: Friday, 4 November 2016.
Abstract submission deadline: Friday, 4 November 2016.
Acceptance of contribution: Friday, 11 November 2016.
The conference will take place at the
Invited Keynote Speakers
- Roee Ozeri (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel) "Quantum dynamics of trapped ions"
- Mark Blumenthal (UCT, South Africa) "Single electron transport through quantum dots"
Introductory lecture series "The quantum classroom"
to be announced
The conference is organised by
- Hermann Uys (Stellenbosch University)
- Francesco Petruccione (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Centre for Quantum Technology (UKZN)
- African Laser Centre
Registration and Accommodation
Registration is CLOSED
Submission of Abstracts
Submission of abstracts is closed.