NITheP Research Workshop: Open Quantum Walks
Dates and Deadlines
The workshop will take place 27 November – 01 December 2017. (Monday 27/11 and Friday 01/12 will be the days of arrival and departure, respectively.)
The workshop will be hosted at the Salt Rock Hotel, KZN, South Africa, which is located on the sought after Dolphin Coast of KwaZulu-Natal. The Hotel is less than half an hour drive from Durban’s King Shaka International Airport en route to the rich diversity of Zululand’s Big Five game reserves and the St Lucia Wetland Park World Heritage Site.
- Registration deadline: 3 November 2017
- Submission of abstracts: 3 November 2017
- Hotel deadline: 3 November 2017
List of confirmed speakers:
- Hugo Bringuier (University of Toulouse)
- Raffaella Carbone (University of Pavia)
- Uwe Jaekel (University of Applied Sciences Koblenz)
- Igor Jex (Czech Technical University in Prague)
- Yutaka Shikano (University of Tokyo)
- Matthias Wittemer (University of Freiburg)
The workshop is organised by:
- Prof. Stephane Attal (University of Lyon, France)
- Prof. Francesco Petruccione (UKZN and NITheP)
- Dr. Ilya Sinayskiy (UKZN and NITheP)
- National Institute for Theoretical Physics
- A.N.R. “Stochastic Methods in Quantum Mechanics”
- Centre for Quantum Technology (UKZN)
The workshop group photo will can be found here.
Please submit your abstract here.
Registration and Accommodation
Registration and Accomodation form is availiable here.