This is the fourth of a series of conferences which were organized previously in Valencia, Okazaki and Pisa. In the next conference in Durban emphasis will be given to the properties of quantum walks also in relations to quantum simulations.
Dates and Deadlines
The conference will take place from 24 to 28 November 2014. Monday 24 November is the day of arrival, Friday 28 November the day of departure.
The conference will take place at the Pumula Beach Hotel.
Address: 67 Steve Pitts Road, Umzumbe, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Telephone: +27 (0)39 684 6717
Pumula Beach Hotel is situated a mere 100km (one hour drive) south of Durban, on Freeway (N2) except for the short stretch of (tarred) coastal road from Hibberdene to the hotel.
Take the N2 South. Take the Hibberdene R102 exit. Turn left at the bottom of this ramp
Continue for about 6 km, passing through the town of Hibberdene on your left and a set of traffic lights.
After you cross over the Mzumbe River, take the Umzumbe/Fairview Mission turnoff, and follow the Pumula Beach Hotel signs from there.
Read (and add) reviews about the Pumula Beach Hotel on TripAdvisor.
- Registration deadline: 29 August 2014
- Submission of abstracts: 21 September 2014
- Hotel deadline: 30 September 2014
Invited Keynote Speakers
- S. Attal (University of Lyon)
- D. Bernard (Ecole Normale Supérieure)
- D. Berry (Macquarie University)
- A. Fedrizzi (University of Queensland)
- A. Joye (Institut Fourier)
- O. Muelken (University of Freiburg)
- J. O’Brien (Unviersity of Bristol)
- T. Tate (Tohoku University)
The conference is organised by:
- Francesco Petruccione (UKZN)
- Yutaka Shikano (Institute for Molecular Science and Chapman University)
- Ilya Sinayskiy (UKZN and NITheP)
In order to register for the conference please fill out the following registration form:
To book the Hotel please fill out the following document and email it to Vicki Hooper (email@example.com).
The submission of abstracts is now open. Please submit your abstract using the EasyChair system on the following link:
The programme of the conference can be found : short and versions.
The conference photos can be found here and in the corresponding Facebook album of the .